3rd Sunday of Each Month
Squad Start Times – 10am
Match Fee – Member $15.00, Non-members $17.00 If shot with RMAP $7.00
→ All shooters must be on the range and ready to shoot at their start time. No Late Starts. Registration on Practiscore required, no walk-ups.←
RMAR is using PractiScore rthis match requires Pre-Registration.
Pre-Registration at Clubs.PractiScore.com is open from 6pm on Monday before the match to 6:00pm on the night before the match.
Check the calendar or match webpage for updates
Anyone not a member of Rio Salado Sportsman’s Club (RSSC) must sign a RSSC Liability Waiver each match. Parents of minors must sign each time for their children even if they have a family membership.
The RSSC Waiver is at the Registration Window or Download it Here
RMAR Rules and Procedures
RMAP / RMAR uses squads: During the summer, we’ll have having 2 squads of RMAP and 2 squads of RMAR shooting at the 10am spot. RMAP and RMAR squads will be separate, each with unique stage descriptions and scoring procedures. Both matches will show up in Practiscore for pre-registration, squad selection, and final score posting.
What this mean for competitors: Shooters will need to pre-register on Practiscore. including selecting their division and a squad. Those who wish to shoot both matches will simply register for both matches, making sure squad times do not overlap (ex: shoot pistol at 7, shoot rifle at 10)
- Rifle (only) squads will be working through the bays at the same time as the pistol (only) squads.
- Stage descriptions for each match (rifle vs. pistol) will be posted in each bay.
- RMAP participants must shoot the stage as per the pistol stage description.
- Ensure stage is reset with pistol steel (white) in up position.
- Pistol shooters who engage rifle-only paper (will be marked as such) or steel (black) target will not receive a penalty – they’ll simply be wasting time
- RMAR participants, including PCC shooters in RMAR, must shoot the stage as per the rifle stage description.
- All pistol steel must be set in the down position prior to the rifle squad beginning the stage.
- A rifle hit on pistol steel (white) will result in a match DQ.
- No changes to scoring – pistol shooters.
- RMAP shooters will score on IPADs that will remain on the bays.
- RMAR shooters will score using paper sheets that will travel from stage to stage with the squad.
- Squad members are responsible for ensuring safety and that match and range rules (rifle ammo restrictions, etc.) are followed.