Practical Shooting Starter Course (PSSC)
Register for the RSSC PSSC via Practiscore (click on links below). You must preregister to attend class.
The PSSC is a 3 to 4 hour course (depending on number of students) offered every Monday night and one Saturday each month (usually the 4th Saturday/before the Intro To Steel Match). Please do not inquire at the office or main range about the PSSC. For more info, contact us – firstname.lastname@example.org
PSSC Course Fees:
$40 – Adults
$20 – Juniors (14 to 17 years old; Juniors MUST be accompanied by a parent / legal guardian)
$20 – No-Show Charge (must notify instructors 48 hours prior to class to reschedule/cancel)
- Students register online and pay fee to reserve spot in class.
- Students receive (via email link) the PSSC Classroom Study Guide, PSSC Live Fire Study Guide and Liability Release documents after registering.
- Students print and review all documents.
- Recommended: Students dry fire the techniques outlined in study guides.
- If possible, students may practice the live fire techniques outlined in study guides.
- On day of class, bring RSSC waiver and remaining cash balance to class, if applicable.
- Attend classroom & live-fire sessions of the PSSC.
- Upon successful completion of the PSSC, your first match is free! Just present your PSSC card to the TNS or Practical scorekeeper upon registration.
PSSC DATES & TIMES:
The PSSC is usually offered every Monday evening from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
The PSSC is also offered one Saturday of each month, typically the 4th Saturday. Start times vary based on the time of year.
- Go to Practiscore to register.
- Practiscore.com now REQUIRES an account to register for events. Create a new account if it’s your first time. You will need a PS account to register for Rio Salado Matches when you start competing.
- Click on “Upcoming Matches” on the main screen or “Matches” at the top of the screen.
- Search for “PSSC” to view all of the upcoming classes.
- Click on the PSSC day / time that you want to register for and follow the directions on the screen.
IMPORTANT: Upon registration, you are emailed several messages from email@example.com. Your registration will then be approved by a PSSC Instructor. Once approved, you should receive one final confirmation email with a link to the PSSC study guides and the waiver / release form for Rio Salado Sportsman’s Club. This message is also from firstname.lastname@example.org. Please check your spam / junk folder if you do not see the message. Contact PSSC immediately if you cannot access the study guides. email@example.com
Kippi Leatham & Scott Durkin
- The 2nd Monday Class & the Saturday Class
- The Monday PSSC runs from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- The Saturday class times vary based on the time of year. Check the PSSC times on Practiscore.com.
Matt & Stacy Misino
- Instruct the 1st, 3rd & 4th Monday Classes.
- These PSSC classes run from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.