Usery Mountain Shooting Range
An Arizona Game and Fish Range
Rio Salado Sportsman’s Club, Inc.
3960 N Usery Pass Road, in Northeast Mesa, 7 miles north of Highway 60 (Ellsworth Road Exit). We can also be reached via SR202 from either the Power Road or McKellips Road Exits. GPS 33.488931º,-111.623838º Map to the Range RSSC Site Map
7:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday thru Sunday. 7:00 AM to 2:00 PM on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve. Closed New Year’s Day, Easter, Thanksgiving & Christmas Day.
It is with a heavy heart that I notify you of the passing of our dear friend John Martin. In view of all the contributions John has made to the success of our club we will be doing something special in his memory. As soon as I have more information from the family regarding any arrangements I will let you know.
Annual Memberships are available for both individuals and families. For more info on our range and memberships, visit our Membership Info page.
No shooting is permitted before 7:00 AM. Members can purchase gate passcards to allow early entry as long as there is a Range Safety Officer on duty. Many of our ranges are lighted so there are regular evening events held as well. See the Calendar for more information.
The club operates on 140 acres of land owned by the Arizona Game & Fish Department. The facility is well equipped and maintained, including:
- Covered shooting benches with target stands or steel out to 300 yards
- A Practical Pistol range with 4 lighted bays from 25 to 50 yards
- A lighted, covered 40-position Smallbore Range to 100 meters
- Covered long range rifle and pistol silhouette ranges to 500 meters
- High power rifle range to 500 yards
- Sporting Clays Range – 12 stations, cart accessible, card based activation
- 5-Stand, Trap, Wobble Trap facility with lights and voice activation
- Indoor Air Rifle Range coordinated by our Juniors Division
- Restrooms, Activity Center, and Training Classrooms
- Range Safety Officers on duty and available to assist you.
- View a short Main Range Orientation Video here
Note: Safety is our paramount concern. Eye protection must always be worn while outdoors after entering the main gate.
Eye protection may be purchased at the public range for a nominal amount.
Minors under 6 years old are not permitted on the Public or Sporting Clays ranges
All Non-Members and minors must sign our Liability Waiver before shooting any event or practice. Members need to display their current membership badge.